- Jul 06 2020
- 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Canceled: Already Gone: Eagles Tribute
Due to the current restrictions on large gatherings, and for the safety and health of our beloved customers and staff, we are canceling our live music event on July 5th with the Already Gone band.
In order to provide you and our staff with a safe and healthy environment, we are following the social distancing recommendations, along with the CDC and Grimes County recommendations and guidelines. We ask that all of our guests respect our social distancing rules.
During these unusual times we are only offering bottle sales, our new release wine flight and accepting credit card purchases only. We will be offering cheese and charcuterie boards for purchase, picnics are also welcome. Our grounds are open from 1-5pm on Sunday.
Jerri and I are very grateful for your support as well as your understanding and cooperation as together, we navigate through these unusual times.
Customer Guidelines | Rules For Health & Safety
For your health and safety, along with our staff, we ask that you honor the following guidelines:
1. All groups must maintain 6 feet distance apart, no exceptions
2. Group sizes are limited to 8 people, including children
3. Unless seated, customers must wear a mask while on the property
4. Stay at your table or lawn chair area, including children
5. Recreational areas are available
6. Under no circumstances may tables be moved
7. You are welcome to bring food and coolers onto the property
8. Clean and discard all trash including food and drinks from your table upon departure so our staff can safely clean and sanitize for the next guest
9. TABC alcohol guidelines are to be followed and will be strictly enforced
10. No outside alcohol is allowed on the property, including previous purchased Bernhardt wines
11. Non-compliance can lead to dismissal from the property